Saturday, July 5, 2008

Del.icio.us......Technorati.....Library Thing



I wish this had more to do with food, than a book marking tool....I can see its value in keeping in touch with your favourites wherever you are on the planet. It also seems a very good networking tool to see what other people have bookmarked. If the library staff shared their tags, we could see what makes each other tick....I think this might grow on me....I could tag a few more food/recipe sites .....to make it really scrumptious!!!
I have used Technorati a few times in the past to look for interesting blogs...It is also a pretty handy tool to see what people are saying about our library.
Library Thing...what an awful name....an interesting concept though ....but not for me....it is all becoming a bit too much........


1 comment:

slnsw_learning_2.0 said...

Please don't give up. Please ring if you need some help.

Ellen (PLS)