Thursday, May 8, 2008


My 10 favourite podcasts ….at the moment….

Number 6:


Understanding the Human Past: Archaeology and Beyond Podcast
Anthropology 118/285P
by Colin Renfrew Formerly Disney Professor of Archaeology and Director of the McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
This is a great podcast if you like all things ancient. We listen in on a series of anthropology/archaeology lectures by Professor Renfrew to an American student audience....quite mesmerising and enlightening....

2 comments:

slnsw_learning_2.0 said...

I think I am going to have to move so I have a longer commute ... there are so many great podcasts out there. Have you given any thought to a top five topics SLNSW experts could create podcasts on?

Mylee (PLS)

Phantom Agent said...

Top 5 podcasts could possibly be:
1) A tour/history of SLNSW podcast
2) How to use the library i.e. what resources do we have
3) Exhibition podcasts
4) Famous NSW people that we have oral histories of podcast
5) What's happening at the SLNSW this month podcast.
I think that is a good start....